Moving forward after releasing Chart Search Module, this week i have handled privilege issues for the chart search module, say what should happen when the current logged in user doesn’t have privileges to see certain information!!! Here is a detailed update for this week’s work that i have been doing.
- I checked out another ticket CSM-5 which i began working on and added an initial commit for it, then opened up a new pull request.
- I installed OpenMRS 1.11 on a remote test server,
- Started a testing sprint, see.
- Attended Project Management call.
- Attended Design forum.
- Addressed comments Daniel had added to the Pull Request above.
- Wrote or updated the 1.11 testing sprint page.
- Upgraded the remote OpenMRS 1.11, to the currently built after pulling with rafal’s merge
- Updated the Testing OpenMRS 1.11 Release Tickets sprint pages
- Continued work on CSM-5, about privileges with chart search module.
- Increased OpenMRS 1.11 remote test server memory, etc.
- Added a commit for CSM-5, | privileges | later merged into the module’s github repository.
- Planned to work on other Chart issue ticket.
- OpenMRS 1.11 release testing.
- Blog post.
- Weekly update.
Finally, this week has been quite a good one with time spent on OpenMRS 1.11 testing related issues and also working on GSoC CSM-5 which i resolved.
I hope to have yet a good next week working on both testing Chart Search Module and OpenMRS 1.11 by engaging the OpenMRS community 🙂